Sunday 31 May 2009

One month on.. my thoughts and goals..

It's been just over a month since I started this training again. Time to quickly think about my goals.

Size : I'm a hard gainer so I shouldn't base my goals on size and appearance. I'm not a body builder (but I am a little vain)..
Strength : This is a realistic goal. Although my body isn't changing a lot, my numbers are. Keep my pride in strength and performance. These numbers encourage me.
Fitness : Gotta work on that.. ;-)
Hormones : I feel good.. I feel angresive in a good way at times..
Supplements : Just need more protein, the other stuff doesn't make much difference. One stop seems to fix my supplement cravings mainly. Separate protein, creatine, ZMA and others cost too much!

Conclusion : Train to raise numbers (Strength).. the size will follow.. Training strength seems to impact my hormones positively.

No comments: