Saturday 9 May 2009

No bell prize

Away with work so I went to the gym. It's a bit of a rip off really, every month I could buy a kettlebell with the money.. I'll really have to cancel it this week I think.

Bench 1x4 @ 70kg, 3x5 @ 65kg, 1x4 @ 65kg
Chin ups 10,8,5,5,5
Deadlifts 6x5 @ 95kg?

Sore lats and lower back 2 days later, slight twinge in my right knee. One good thing though, I'm very confident about my testosterone levels as I had a morning 'gentlemen's embarrassment' that just wouldn't go away this morning. Mike Mahler often used this as a rough indicator to your T levels and if that's so, my T levels are improving!

So what caused this? Lifting heavy? Supplementation? a combination of the two?

Probably the latter.. but whatever is happening, it's certainly happening! My biceps are pumped too, much bigger and harder. Could this be from the Creatine water intake? I certainly have gotten bigger and bulkier. I'm going to continue with what I'm taking, so I'm going to need more maca and trib. Very happy with the one-stop powder, it's very cost effective.

No comments: