Wednesday 27 May 2009

24's don't feel so heavy..

Not like they used to!

Db KB OH press 1x6 2x5 2x4 (rest must of done me good)
Db KB rows 5x10

Single OH Kb alternating lunges (10 steps OH right, 10 steps OH left) x3
one set swings (too painful for the skin on my hands.. )

Farmers walk to and from home..

So my OH press numbers are better.. almost 5x5 with the 24s. I liked the variation today for lunges. As an exercise it simulates shooting double legs more than squats and with the bell held overhead it strengthens the shoulder further.

I didn't get along with the swings, the skin on my palms were tearing up quickly. Looks like my hamstrings are being neglected in my training again. Let's hope the squats, lunges and occasional deadlifts will improve them..

I haven't touched my red 20's in a while which is a shame, to me they look beautiful. I'm expecting two fillable bells to replace everything I have got. They will be able to be filled up to 32kg with steel and 40kg with lead.

No comments: