Monday 27 April 2009

Getting somewhere..

Today :

Double OH Press : 5x5!! made it... last rep on the last 2 sets was a real push..
Double bent over KB row : 10x2 8x3
Double KB squat : 10x2 8x3
Double KB swing : 10x2 8x3
Windmills (l,r) 6x2

Some real improvements here in my press by getting it to 5x5. I'll do it again next this week and then I'll be in the gym for about 2 weeks at least. So I'll test my 5x5 after my gym trip. If I can manage the 5x5 easily after my 2 weeks in the gym I'll consider moving up to double 24kgs... that's a real achievement.

Swapped renegade rows for another exercise to change things up. I really need to start weighted chin ups somehow..

The last set of swings were mentally hard to start.. made it though..

Is the creatine the cause of my marked improvement??

No comments: