Tuesday 27 February 2007

Bye Bye In and Out Burger and Chuck Norris

Finally my trip to LA has finished. What on paper was only a short five day trip has seemed to of lasted a lifetime. Looking back I must admit that I've had a blast. I have made new friends and experienced the likes of the Thai Elvis, In and Out Burgers, Hollywood, Mexican breakfasts, getting lost in the Hills, explored Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset, bought new clothes and even managed to get a couple of decent exercise sessions in. I'm happy that I nailed what was a very tricky show to do on EVS and did some things using Timeline mode that I hadn't done before. My two exercise sessions in what was a very spartan 'gym' at the hotel were good. In both sessions I resorted to Ross Enamait's No Excuses workout, it takes ten minutes to acheive and is intense.


I'm hoping that doing the Oscars will become an annual thing. I'm feeling quite comfortable with that particular area of LA and I'd love to get back to the Japanese Sushi joint I found on my last day there. Anyway, now I'm back and I'm fighting the jet lag it's time for me to get back into being a fitness and BJJ freak. I'm going to pick up the ETK Minimum routine at the start of week three and try to lose some of the fat I must of gained eating all that stuff in the States. Bring it on!

No comments: