Thursday 22 February 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Well here I am at Heathrow Airport ready to fly to Los Angeles in an effort to cover The Oscars for SKY. I've gotta be honest I'm predicting a total farce of a production! Still I'm in good nick after a reasnoble nights sleep no doubt aided by my lack of internet access boring me to death. The picture is of me post breakfast in one of those swanky looking lounges that provides rather naff food.

For the last couple of weeks I've been taking a ZMA like substance by Reflex Nutrition. Over the last year or so I've taken a large array of supplements of different kinds in an experiment of what works. I'm now of the opinion that overall most of them do so little that I doubt I would notice any difference. As I have mentioned earlier I have been aware of my Testosterone levels for a while, I never realised that there was a problem until reading Mike Mahler's advice about the importance of T and using the simple 'Morning Woody' test to monitor my T levels. So currently all I am taking is Reflex's ZMA-a-like and the occasional Reflex Growth Matrix shake. My mood has been very good and positive since starting ZMA, plus my sleep has been good. I was struggling to sleep well before and I now rarely stir. As for 'Morning Woodies'... it's all good. ;-)

No comments: