Saturday 10 February 2007

An Introduction

I've messed around with Blogs before but I have never quite managed to stick to one for any period of time. Here we go again though, this time it's gonna be different. I've just got my blue belt in BJJ from Braulio Estima and won a bronze medal at the European Championships in the white belt middleweight category.

I'm planning to blog my progression through my BJJ and various fitness programs. Soon I'll be embarking on the 'Enter the Kettlebell' program that will last approx. 3 months. I'm just waiting for my 20kg Kettlebell to arrive. It'll supplement my 12kg and 2x24kg Newitts 'Bells and my 2x16kg Powerseekers 'Bells. Nutrition wise I'm starting a two month course of ZMA and in two weeks time I'll restart a two month cycle of Bulgarian Tribulus by Relfex. I'm 33 years old now and I'm starting to notice the drop in my testosterone levels, so I'm going to do something about it.

Weight wise I'm about 12st 7lb or 79.3kg. The middleweight limit in IBBJ rules is 82.3kg or about 181lbs, so I'm going to have to stay within that limit. Given that I'm going to cycling Creatine I don't mind going over on cycle.

Let's begin!

No comments: