Thursday 1 March 2007

Blessed by Buddha


This is my Lucky Gi
It is Buddha Blessed.
Do not bleach the luck out.
Always air it dry and you are guaranteed protection from bad referees and the Jiu Jitsu Police.
Wear it with pride.


Even with all the cardio work I have been doing over the last two weeks whilst I have been away nothing can keep me in shape for a hard BJJ session. I had a 20 stone Rugby player to deal with, squashing my noggin like a rotten tomato. Even the mighty power of my Lucky Gi didn't save me! Anyway, I am continuing with my ETK minimum routine. I moved onto week 3 and started my swing session with my 20kg KB but it was soon apparent that I wouldn't be able to finish it so I changed to a 16kg half way though. Even then finishing the set wasn't simple! Anyway, I've done a serious BJJ session today and I'll do the 5 minute TGU set tonight when I have recovered some. Man, this is hard!

No comments: