Sunday 7 June 2009

Nutrition plan

Ok.. One serving of One-stop has all my multi vits, ZMA, creatine, L-Glutamine in it but it recommends taking two servings a day?.. Why? I'm doubling up on what I need.

Each tub has 28 servings so at 2 servings a day that's two tubs a month. That's £60.

Here's a better idea.

Non training day : take one serving at night. That'll give me my creatine for the day (5g) and ZMA/Multi Vits.

Training day : One hour before the workout take 5g creatine with fruit juice. After workout make a protein shake with added fresh fruit. One-stop serving at night.

Result : one tub a month, no doubling up the vitamins. I have 3 tubs here so that's three months supply now. I will need to buy some protein powder and creatine though. My fruit intake will increase too.

No comments: